Please read this policy carefully to safeguard your rights and interests when browsing the CloudMile website or utilizing the services provided by CloudMile. If you disagree with any parts of this policy, please discontinue use of this website and CloudMile services immediately. By continuing to use this website and CloudMile services, you agree to all the relevant regulations set forth in this Policy.
I、 Scope of application
This policy shall be applicable to the following users and data:
- Users browsing the CloudMile website and cloud space;
- Users who have adopted or subscribed to CloudMile services or have been authorized by CloudMile to use its services and cloud space;
- Data generated or provided to CloudMile by the aforementioned users in the process of browsing or utilizing CloudMile services.
II、 Purpose of collection of personal user data
Data collection purposes include the following:
- Contact between CloudMile and its users;
- Establishment of payment channels between users and CloudMile;
- Marketing of CloudMile services and provision of advertising tailored to user needs;
- Collection and analysis of data on service usage conditions of CloudMile users to facilitate optimization of service technologies, development of new products and technologies, or diagnosis and troubleshooting for technical issues reported by users;
- Other uses to enhance customer service experiences.
(Legal codes for the aforementioned purposes include the following: 067 Credit card, cash card, transfer card or electronic instrument certificate business, 090 Consumer, customer management and service, 091 Consumer protection, 098 Business and technology information, 135 Information (communication) services, 136 Information (communication) and database management, 152 Advertisement or business management, 157 Investigation, statistics and research analysis, 181 Other registered businesses or businesses as provided in the Articles of Incorporation)
III、 Personal data categories
CloudMile collects the following types of personal information from its users:
- Personal identification data
For instance, names, e-mail addresses, mobile numbers, addresses, electronic signatures
- Payment related data
For instance, bank account information, credit card numbers, and other relevant information
- Data generated during the use of CloudMile services or browsing of the CloudMile website
For instance, IP locations, cookie records, CloudMile website or service login times, usage/space related data generated during the use of CloudMile services
(Legal codes for the aforementioned categories include the following: C001 Personal identification, C002 Financial identification, C035 Leisure activity and interest, C036 Lifestyle, C093 Financial transactions)
IV、 Data usage periods, areas, parties, and methods
- CloudMile utilizes or processes personal information of users and adopts the appropriate security and protection measures to ensure proper management of personal information during continued website or service operations. Personal information of users is processed and utilized in areas of actual operations or service provision.
- CloudMile will not disclose personal information of users to any third parties without prior authorization or consent of the user. CloudMile may however share non-personally identifiable information with third parties upon de-identification, reorganization, and editing. CloudMile collects, stores and utilizes personal information of users in digital form.
V、 User rights
- Users may exercise the following rights conferred by the Personal Information Protection Act:
- Inquiry and request for a review of the personal information;
- Request to make duplicates of the personal information;
- Request to supplement or correct the personal information;
- Request to discontinue collection, processing or utilizing of personal information;
- Request to delete the personal information.
- Where users wish to exercise the aforementioned rights, they shall submit written requests to the contact person(s) stipulated in this Policy. CloudMile shall be authorized to verify whether or not the users who submit such requests are the parties of whom personal information have been collected. Where it cannot be established upon reasonable assessment that they are such parties, CloudMile shall be authorized to refuse their requests.
- Where users exercise the rights stipulated in this article, CloudMile shall be authorized to charge reasonable processing fees in accordance with the contents of submitted requests.
- Users may exercise the aforementioned rights at any time. If users choose not to provide personal information or request the deletion of such information, CloudMile may be unable to continue the provision of services. Under these circumstances, CloudMile shall be authorized to terminate part or all of its services provided to said user in accordance with relevant provisions or the actual conditions of service provision.
VI、 Other matters
- After users choose to adopt CloudMile services, they shall safeguard and prevent improper use of usernames and passwords configured by themselves or CloudMile on their behalf. Where intentional or negligent conduct leads to leakage of usernames and passwords, CloudMile shall bear no responsibility for leakage or use of personal information caused thereby.
- Hyperlinks or service contents provided by third parties on the CloudMile website or via its services are not managed or operated by CloudMile. Users are advised to gain a clear understanding of said websites or service providers, relevant user terms and conditions, and privacy policies before they view, access, or use these websites and services which do not lie within the application scope of this Policy. CloudMile does not collect personal information of users for third-party websites or services and bears no legal responsibility for relevant contents.
- Contact person(s)
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact CloudMile in one of the following ways:
Tel : +886-2-2757-6077
Fax : +886-2-2757-6070
Email : [email protected]
- CloudMile reserves the right to update this Policy at any time subject to notification of its users. Users may raise objections with CloudMile within 7 days upon receipt of update notifications. Where users fail to raise objections as stipulated, updated contents shall become effective as of the date of notification.
VII、 Applicable laws and resolution of disputes
- Interpretation, applicability, and validity of this Policy shall be based on R.O.C. laws.
- Both parties agree that the local district court where the CloudMile is located shall be the first instance court of jurisdiction for any disputes arising out of this Policy unless other relevant agreements exist between CloudMile and its users regarding the provision of these services.
Last updated on 2019.03.29