[Update the lucky draw list] 2019 Google Cloud Summit in Hong Kong! Register Now
Joe Kwong, Senior Cloud Architect of CloudMile, sharing how CloudMile help enterprises make AI impacts on business.
Update the lucky draw list
2019 Google Cloud Summit in Hong Kong has been a complete success! Thank you for kindly gave us your business card at the event. The winners of following lucky draw list will receive a CloudMile leather notebook, which will be mailed in the near future.
CloudMile leather notebook
|Pa****k Leung||C***s Wong||
Google Cloud Summit is back. Join us in Hong Kong for this free one-day event where the cloud community comes together. From technical sessions on infrastructure modernization to interactive demos on what’s new in cloud, there’s something for everyone – no matter what level of expertise or area of interest.
The summit is a special opportunity for you to:
- Get unique insights at the keynote hosted by Google Cloud leaders
- Learn about innovations in data management, app development, and workforce productivity – and how to put them to work for your business
- Engage with partners and customers to learn how they’re using the latest Google Cloud technology
- Date & Time: September 11, 2019 08:30–17:30
- Location:Ocean Park Marriott (180 Wong Chuk Hang Rd, Ocean Park)
Founded in 2017, CloudMile specializes in AI technology, adopting deep learning and big data analysis to assist in business predictions and progression; also, CloudMile offers consultancy on Cloud management and solutions. CloudMile is an Asian provider of AI and Cloud services. Our team gathers talents from the 80s and 90s. Respectively specializes in Cloud technology, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data analysis and other fields. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner, CloudMile’s technical expertise has obtained official certifications including Cloud Architect, Data Engineer, and Infrastructure Specialization.
For more information: https://www.mile.cloud/